China Educational Tour’
09 to 12 Days
Surrounded by cypress trees in Beijing’s 660-acre Temple of Heaven Park, you forget you’re in a city of 21 million people.
It’s a common feeling in these cities – the tranquility of a manicured palace or the tradition of a tea ceremony make you feel worlds away from the skyscrapers and 21st-century din outside. The experience blends ancient history and modern life in one of the world’s most dynamic countries.
China: Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai
Travel Validity: 15 June 2020
Summer Palace; Forbidden City; Tiananmen Square; Great Wall of China; Hutong rickshaw tour; Temple of Heaven Park; Terracotta Warriors; Shanghai World Financial Center; Jade Buddha Temple; Yu Yuan Garden; With extension: Star Ferry ride; Peak Tram
- Return Airfare and Transportation
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- 07 Nights Hotel Stay
- Regional Style Meal
- Guided Sightseeing with Entrance Tickets, Guide and Full time Tour Director
- All tours & transfer on SIC basis
- Return airport transfer on PVT basis.
- Any personal Expense
- Sightseeing not mention in the inclusions
Arrival in China | Day at Leisure Fly overnight to China Welcome to China ! Post-immigration and custom procedures, you will be greeted by our local representative who will assist you You have the day to relax and explore the beautiful city on your own. Enjoy your rest of the day
Beijing ou will be greeted by our local representative who will assist you You have the day to relax and explore the beautiful city on your own. Enjoy your rest of the day.
Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Beijing Take a guided tour of Beijing. With your expert local guide you will visit: Tiananmen Square [tyahn-ahn-men], Forbidden City and Summer Palace. Also you will visit with local students. Enjoy a dragon boat ride (Available April–October only) Participate in a tai chi lesson. Enjoy a Peking duck dinner. Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Beijing • Badaling Take a day trip to the Badaling section of the Great Wall of China. Visit the Great Wall of China. Take a tour of the Great Wall of China. Participate in a tea ceremony. Take a rickshaw tour of a traditional Beijing neighborhood. Enjoy a traditional Chinese meal with a local family. Explore on your own or.Add this in-depth excursion. Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Beijing • Xi’an Visit the Temple of Heaven Park (time permitting). Fly to Xi’an [shee-ahn]. Take a bike ride on Xi’an’s ancient city wall. Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Xi’anTour Xi’an with an expert local guide. Visit the Terracotta Army archaeological dig site. Visit a street food market in the city’s Muslim Quarter. Explore on your own. Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Xi’an • Shanghai Today Fly to Shanghai. Visit the Shanghai World Financial Center. Walk along the Bund, a colonial-era center for international banking and trade. Enjoy a Chinese acrobatics show Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Shanghai Take a guided tour of Shanghai With your expert local guide you will visit: Jade Buddha Temple, Yu Garden, whose name literally means “happiness” and See Nanjing Lu Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Today is the last day of your journey. After a hearty breakfast, you have the rest of the day at leisure. Depending on your flight timing, you will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the airport where you will board your flight back to India with lots of good memories.
Terms and conditions
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on 0124-4859749. We are open from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, seven days a week
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Walk through the Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum, a local secret. This museum has a fascinating Pan-Indian collection of sculptures, betel-nut cutters, hookah pipes, writing instruments, textiles, toys and musical instruments.
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. MakeMyTrip shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy