Holland America Line
About Holland America Line
For more than 143 years, Holland America Line has been a recognized leader in cruising, taking our guests to exotic destinations around the world. If you are looking for some of the most spacious and comfortable ships at sea, award-winning service, five star dining, extensive activities and enrichment programs and compelling worldwide itineraries, you’ve come to the right place. We are committed to our mission: through excellence, we create once-in-a-lifetime experiences, every time.
Today, Holland America Line’s fleet of 14 elegant, mid-size ships offers more than 500 sailings a year visiting all seven continents.
WHY HOLLAND AMERICA?
- Ships are purposefully designed to accomodate fewer guests, resulting in more space per guest than any other premium cruise line.
- A sense of spaciousness throughout the ship, from generously proportioned public rooms to plenty of outdoor viewing room.
- A wide variety of spacious staterooms, most with ocean views or private verandahs
- More personal attention
- Promt seating and easy access to services
- Smooth embarkation, disembarkation and tendering
- Staterooms are 25% larger than other cruise lines
- Suites are 50% larger than other cruise lines
- Inside staterooms have walk-in closet & some of them even have a bath tub
- Introduction of new Family Ocean-view staterooms with accommodations for up to 5 guests, including additional closet space and two separate shower facilities, on ship ms. Koningsdam debuting in Apr 2016
- Introduction of new Single staterooms tailored for solo travellers on ms. Koningsdam
- Largest vegetarian menu with 52 dishes as a standard alternative on all ships
- Specific meals like Indian vegetarian, Jain food etc. available on advance request
- Complimentary 24-hour in-room dining
- Choice of traditional pre-set seating and dining times or a flexible open schedule
- Intuitive, always nearby, never intrusive
- Guest to crew ratio 2:1
- Warm Asian hospitality with onboard Filipino & Indonesian Crew
- Wide array of carefully researched itineraries to showcase a destination at its best
- More time in each location; Holland America Cruises arrive early morning & leave in the evening
- Minimum time spent at sea with maximum ports of call in each itinerary
- Zero days at sea in our Alaska Inside Passage itineraries
- The Alaska sailings have maximum visits to the Glacier Bay which has four major glaciers, is a full day experience and provides more wildlife and whale watching opportunity.
- Hubbard Glacier is offered on Alaskan Explorer cruises roundtrip from Seattle
Entertainment, Activities & Programs:
- Nights aboard Holland America Line are filled with an abundance of world-class entertainment options & exclusive experiences curated for each cruise – as many as 12 performance options nightly
- Club HAL program: Age specific multiple recreational options on every ship for children
- Vegas & Broadway style shows on-board at no extra charge.
- Greenhouse spa on-board with State of the Art Gymnasium
- Casino, Culinary Arts Center, Digital workshop, Movies and many more recreational facilities on board
- Only require 10 full paying guests to qualify for group benefits.
- For groups of five or more staterooms, you can customize special amenities for your client including: Dinner at a Specialty Restaurant | Wine Navigator package | Cocktail parties | Beverage Card options | Ship Board Credit options | Group leader upgrades
- Alaska Cruise Tours
- Asia, Africa and Arabia
- Australia, New Zealand & South Pacific
- Canada & New England
- Caribbean Cruises
- Europe Mediterranean
- Grand Voyages
- Hawaii and Tahiti
- Mexican Riviera & Sea of Cortez
- Ocean Crossings
- Pacific Northwest & Pacific Coast
- Panama Canal
- South America
- World Cruise